Terms and conditions
- Payment can be made by card, cash or cheque. Please make cheques payable to Derek Moran.
- Collections and drop offs need to be at least 30mins before closing times.
- We charge per day, this includes the day you drop off and the day you collect (whatever time) as the pen is allocated to your cat for the whole of that day.
- Cancellation of a booking needs to be no later than 14 days prior to bringing your cat in otherwise full payment will be required and deposit not refunded
- Should you drop off on a later date than you originally booked or collect earlier than originally booked you will still be charged for these days
- All cats must be transported to and from the cattery in a secure cat carrier.
- Male cats over 6mths old need to be neutered.
- Collars will be removed while the cat stays in the cattery
- If your cat is unwell we need to be told before it comes into the cattery.
- If you cat is on medication you need to provide this in the original packaging, complete with the label from your veterinary surgery. You will be used to sign a medication form with us.
- We reserve the right to refuse any aggressive, troubled or unhealthy cat.
- All cats board at the owners risk
**Christmas and New Year bookings**
Christmas/New Year stays require a deposit at the time of booking and the remaining fee's need to be paid in the first week of December. Christmas bookings are subject to a minimum 5 days boarding charge. There is a £17.50 surcharge that applies to all bookings between 24th Dec and 2nd Jan.